St. Paul’s by-the-Sea is located at the corner of 3rd Street and Baltimore Avenue, just behind the Ocean City boardwalk.
From Route 50 West:
- Cross over the Route 50 bridge onto Ocean City island.
- Follow Baltimore Avenue around to the left.
- The church will be on your right, across from City Hall.
From Coastal Highway/ Route 1 South:
- Turn left onto 3rd Street.
- The church will be on your left, across from City Hall.
During the summer, you may park: (must have a St. Paul’s parking pass displayed on the vechiles dash)
- On 3rd Street in front of the church (free before noon on Sundays only)
- Behind City Hall on 3rd Street (free before noon on Sunday’s only)
- In the municipal parking lot on 4th Street and Baltimore ave (free before noon on Sundays only)
Except for the summer season and pre-season holidays you may park in the Polynesian parking lot located closest to the north side of the church provided you have a St. Paul’s parking pass displayed on the vehicles dash. Contact the church office at 401-289-3453 with any questions or to obtain a St. Paul’s parking pass.
There are also 8 parking places in the alley between Dewees Hall and the boardwalk which may be used for church and community center purposes only. A St. Paul’s parking pass is required. Be advised that cars parked in those spots for reasons other than church or community center programs or business are subject to being towed year round.
Visitors may contact the parish office during the week, at 410-289-3453, to make arrangements to obtain a Sunday morning only parking pass from office or the Ushers at the 9am service.