- This event has passed.
World Labryinth Day
May 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event announcement for newsletters or social media
World Labyrinth Day: Connections 2022
The Labyrinth Society in collaboration with Veriditas, The Legacy Labyrinth Project and the Australian Labyrinth Network invites you to walk a labyrinth with all global citizens on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
As in previous years we are hoping to create a unified wave of peace around the world by Walking as One at One (1 pm your time) wherever you are, as appropriate.
- WLD 2022 is asking people to create an event, virtual or physical, to bring people from your community together to amplify the energy of our wave of peace. Three pre-WLD webinars have been scheduled to offer ideas and support as you create an event of your own. Visit the WLD website for complete information and registration.
- An opportunity to join a Zoom Finger Labyrinth walk will be available on May 7.
- The Second Annual Big Connection, the continuation of the project which began last year on WLD, will explore how our unified healing intentions on WLD make an impact on the energy of our communities and world. Free to register, free to participate. Registration starts March 7th at legacylabyrinthproject.org.”
- WLD in Educational Settings will be holding events around the world on Friday, May 6. Click here for more information.
- Join our Facebook page to stay up to date with all the information.
Visit www.worldlabyrinthday.org for more information, resources, videos, and ideas.
If you plan to create an event in your area, please register it on the site.
For questions, comments for additional information, contact Ellen Meuch, WLD Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.